Sweet Dreamz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Keep In Mind

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jpmagnum
Admin
jpmagnum

Keep  In Mind Empty
PostSubject: Keep In Mind   Keep  In Mind Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:46 am

I happen to BE Catholic.I am faithful to the teaching authority of the Church and our Holy Father Pope Benedict.i am not here to argue Catholicism.Expect that I will have certain views re the issues of the day. Let's try to find common ground when we can.
You can be sure that i am adamantly pro life with all that means.

There is one open forum here so if you wish to dicuss something that you have posted in a blog and think we might have a disagreement-take it to the Civil Discourse section and we'll respectfully take it up there.

Politics in the United States has become incredibly ugly. I don't want to squelch any voices but i definitely don't want things to get ugly either.

Consider this forum a COMMUNITY where all are welcome.One qualifier;this is a forum specifically opened for Catholic/Conservative Bloggers.

We can disagree and not hit each other over the head. People rarely end up convincing each other but we can also feel free to express ourselves with civility.

I can guarantee i will make the greatest effort to do so.
Kick your shoes off and feel at home.
We're here to help each other out. The one thing we REALLY have in common is blogging.
Back to top Go down
https://ontheway.darkbb.com

Keep In Mind
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sweet Dreamz :: Main :: Bloggerz Discussion-
Jump to: